Drug And Alcohol Awareness Training Course
The aim of this training course is to increase employees’ knowledge and awareness of drug & alcohol related issues in order for them to identify and reduce potential risks to Health and Safety in the workplace.
Who should attend?
This half-day session is aimed at all operational supervisors and managers security.
On successful completion of the course, students will receive a certificate of attendance.
1/2 a day
Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training includes a wide variety of learning methods including formal presentation, group activity and hypothetical situation exercises.
- Attitudes to alcohol & drugs
- Drugs & Alcohol the facts
- Reasons for drug & alcohol abuse
- Common controlled drugs
- Legislation – Health & safety, Data Protection, Human Rights etc
- Identification of abuse – Workplace & Individual
- Development of policy & procedures
- Actions by employees “For Cause”
- Comprehensive course workbook containing course information, facts, statistics, current legislation and policy information. one per delegate
- Extensive placebo displays to enable delegates to see those drugs commonly misused and their paraphernalia