Paediatric First Aid At Work Training Course
The aim of the course is to train people in specialised first aid for children.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is Ofsted approved for anyone involved with children in a duty of care environment such as child minders, nursery staff and those running kids camps.
Delegates will receive a certificate, valid for 3 years.
The duration of the course is 2 Days (12 hours contact time)
Training includes a wide variety of learning methods including formal presentation and individual and group activities. There are theory and practical sessions to include:
- Legislation and work practices
- Emergency action planning
- Managing the unconscious casualty
- Cardio-Pulmonary resuscitation
- Medical Conditions
- Head Injuries
- Particular conditions relating to children such as meningitis, croup and febrile convulsions